1. When you’re on the way to your break and a customer asks for your help.
2. Sorry but there’s no magic in the back…
Me: "sorry we don't have this in stock" "Can you look in the back?" Me: *walks to the back, stands & stares at a wall* Me: "sorry we don't"
— The Retail Job Life (@RetailJobLife) September 8, 2014
3. Customers, take note.
What "the back" really looks like… pic.twitter.com/9UU7GnJpxd
— The Retail Job Life (@RetailJobLife) October 3, 2014
4. When an item isn’t scanning and the customer says “So it’s free then!”
… Can we not do this.
5. When you say hi and the customer ignores you.
When the customer is being difficult with you and you just turn to your work mate like pic.twitter.com/62QjYjKlO9
— The Retail Job Life (@RetailJobLife) September 20, 2014
7. When a customer tells you about the coupons they have but left at home.
When the customer tries to return something and says they haven't used it pic.twitter.com/8oUkiUygjI
— The Retail Job Life (@RetailJobLife) September 27, 2014
The "can I speak to the manager" starter pack pic.twitter.com/JP2pEGtjPt
— Starter Pack (@ItsStarterPacks) November 17, 2014
- Why my coupon doesn’t work?
- I want a full refund. No, I don’t have my receipt.
- I’ll have you know, my husband’s a lawyer.
Use coupon code “whymycoupondoesntworkcanispeaktoyourmanager” to get 70% discount! Sale ends today!
10. When customer leaves without taking their receipt.
11. When a customer complains about something you can do nothing about.
12. Nothing happens. Nothing.
When you notice a customer needing help then act like you didn't see them pic.twitter.com/2VBMCC9FZ8
— The Retail Job Life (@RetailJobLife) November 28, 2014
13. My face when customer asks a ridiculously dumb question.
14. When a customer starts a rant or argument.
When a customer starts an argument and you can't say anything pic.twitter.com/OHvyqOnNsH
— The Retail Job Life (@RetailJobLife) September 17, 2014
15. When the manager calls and asks anyone is available for overtime.
16. How it feels leaving work just as it starts getting busy.
When the customer stinks but you try be professional about it pic.twitter.com/M9gyXADKXk
— The Retail Job Life (@RetailJobLife) December 11, 2014
When your manager acts nice to you in front of customers pic.twitter.com/wwDssXnCFx
— The Retail Job Life (@RetailJobLife) December 16, 2014
When you're helping one customer and another comes on by to ask you a question too pic.twitter.com/bTgfcG2VCx
— The Retail Job Life (@RetailJobLife) December 30, 2014
20. When a rude customer gets their card declined.
Now if only the rest that are still shopping would leave…
22. Black Friday… A black day indeed.
That walk you do when the customer doesn't know where something is, and you say "follow me! I'll show y'all!" pic.twitter.com/q7DYPDUTt4
— The Retail Job Life (@RetailJobLife) September 2, 2014
24.When people walk in at closing.
I’ll be quick I promise!
*30 minutes later…*
26. Happens Every. Single. Day.
27. Knew I can do it!
Me at the end of my shift https://t.co/RmujEi0Uo4
— The Retail Job Life (@RetailJobLife) December 14, 2014
Have friends working in retail? Share this to them!