1. When you try to fix a bug.
2. Can’t wait for weekend!
3. When you finally solved a bug.
4. How programmers fix blinds.
5. Casting every data type to string to get a table to merge correctly.
6. When coworkers ask me to look at their code.
Now look at mine!
7. Extreme pair programming.
Look at his left fingers.
8. Because my manager wanted it so?
What the hell have you built. pic.twitter.com/Tq7ktgDWzD
— Jeff Atwood (@codinghorror) June 18, 2013
9. Good luck, my friend.
10. A look inside the firmware of a modern printer.
11. When QA Engineer walks into a bar.
QA Engineer walks into a bar. Orders a beer. Orders 0 beers. Orders 999999999 beers. Orders a lizard. Orders -1 beers. Orders a sfdeljknesv.
— Bill Sempf (@sempf) September 23, 2014
12. This reply though.
@sempf Heartbleed walks into a bar. Says "Give me a beer" but holds up two fingers. The bartender tells his life story.
— Ben Kehoe (@kehoe_ben) September 24, 2014
13. And this.
— Phil Darnowsky (@PhilDarnowsky) September 23, 2014
14. Whenever a client is surprised by how fast a change goes “live”.
15. Code reuse.
16. What a hotfix patch feels like.
Don’t worry it’s just a temporary workaround!
17. So… Is there a sale or not?
!(!(!No)) || !(!(!Yes))?
18. Correlation doesn’t imply causation but… This makes sense to web developers.
19. Juniors, take note.
20. Oops, someone is testing in production.
21. Software development lifecycle.
Share this to your developer friends!